Cloudnexion is a rapidly growing Telecommunications Infrastructure consulting firm based in Littleton, CO. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in our space and are literally changing the way businesses evaluate and purchase IT and Telecommunications Services. Our recommendations, services, and support drive some of the most innovative businesses in today’s marketplace and our impact is on a global scale. If you are looking to work with a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced, challenging, high-growth environment, we would like to speak with you.
Imagine being at the forefront of an industry that is exploding, where exciting changes are happening every day. Imagine being able to assist business leaders in mission critical decisions that shape the direction of their companies and have profound impact on the way companies operate. Imagine being able to provide unbiased advice, incredible support and service, and the ability to build long lasting friendships with clients and partners.
Aside from changing the world, one connection at a time, we are: Skiers, Mountain Bikers, Hikers, Volunteers, Stewards of our Community, and we are all about pursuing our individual life passions. We also like to indulge in the occasional IPA from one of Colorado’s many excellent local breweries. Our ultimate goal is to do whatever we can do improve our clients’ positions while working hard, playing hard, helping others, and enjoying life to the fullest. This is our culture.
- Provide administrative, sales and marketing support.
- Create new processes and suggest improvements to current processes to maximize
- Assist with the preparation of service contract documents, sales quotes, proofreads
documents and maintains files and contract term renewals. Accurate data is key in our business.
- Assist with billing issues, sales, and contracts with Telecom providers.
- Schedule and coordinate offsite events for clients and partners.
- Maintain CRM, sales contracts, and renewals.
- Compile memos, reports and meeting minutes.
- Track orders to completion and schedule the project kickoff call, test and turn up call, and install follow-up call.
- Experience in a sales/marketing support role, preferably in a technology company.
- We are highly customer service oriented and are looking for candidates who can work in a fast-paced, team environment where delivery of top-notch work is expected.
- Self-driven and high energy, with a willingness to learn new things and take on
additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong phone skills are critical, as this position will have heavy client contact.
- Proficient with G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and document handling.
- Successful candidates must have excellent grammar, communication and
organizational skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure, multitask, and
prioritize to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Insurance: Medical and Dental
Job Location: Work-from-home position with occasional in-office meetings.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org